What can we say but, THESE ORPHANS NEED A HOME!!!
Each night these orphans go to bed in a mud hut with no mattress, no blankets and NO SAFETY. They become victims of abuse, rape, slave labor and starvation. We try to help them, but honestly $1,500 per month (which we are able to provide) doesn’t go very far when you divide it between 300+ orphans. You see a new and better life that the children at the Village of Hope have. Now, we ask that you help us provide the same for these precious children. Give a child a chance.
- Sustain the Bobi Village for one year with 96 children and staff: $120,000
Home for 24 orphans: $30,000 each including furnishings(4 completed – Fully Funded!) Medical Clinic: $20,000(Fully Funded!)
- Staff housing: $25,000 each (1 completed, 1 needed)
- Permanent hut for Rose Abner (National Director who will oversee the Bobi Village): $5,500
- Counseling hut for Bweyale: $3,000
- Counselor/House Dad hut for Bweyale: $4,000
- Set up & furnish Elementary School: $30,000
- Bathing areas and toilets: $15,000
- Work staff housing: $5,000
- Other infrastructure: $17,000